Infosec Reading List – April 2022
On a monthly basis I will publish my reading recommendations which mainly focus on Information Security and Outdoor Sports.
All InfoSec Reading Lists can be found here.
Quotes from the Twitterverse
- Secrets of Successful Security Programs – Part 2 – link
- Windows integration work in Qubes 4.1 by the tabit-pro team – link
- Defender’s Mindset – awesome article – “So while malware and exploits may play some part in their toolkit, attackers are just IT with different goals.” – “This is meant as a call to action to defenders to see their network as attackers do – as a set of nodes connected by control relationships and dependencies. Credentials give you access to nodes. Elevated credentials give you power over them.” – “Attackers use your infrastructure. Make it a sensor with event collection. It’s not the bite that makes a spider successful–it’s the web.” – link
- See-Do-Feedback: The Right Way To Practice – link
- The SEC Is About To Force CISOs Into America’s Boardrooms – link
- Muting your mic reportedly doesn’t stop big tech from recording your audio – link