On a monthly basis I will publish my reading recommendations which mainly focus on Information Security (InfoSec) and Outdoor Sports. All InfoSec Reading Lists can be found here.
Quotes from the Twitterverse
- Threats That Matter - [link]
- Endpoint Isolation with the Windows Firewall - excellent article on using native tools on isolating and hardening Win endpoints on the network layer - there is no need to invest in fancy cyber stuff in the beginning, do the basics first with what Windoes gives you - [link]
- Top Five Ways I gained access to Your Corporate Wireless Network (Lo0tBo0ty KARMA edition) - [link]
- Hacker Q&A with Rachel Tobac: Hacking Companies Through Their People - “Social engineering isn’t necessarily malicious though – we social engineer children to eat vegetables, too” - [link]
- Wordpress xmlrpc.php -common vulnerabilites & how to exploit them - [link]