Infosec Reading List – March 2018
On a monthly basis I will publish my reading recommendations which mainly focus on Information Security and Outdoor Sports – but you will also find other recommendations from time to time.
All InfoSec Reading Lists can be found here.
Best of Twitterverse
- The Market for Stolen Account Credentials – link
- Rethinking Logging for Critical Assets – Going beyond log files, accepting memory as its own format – link
- Lawsuits threaten infosec research just when we need it most – link
- Qubes 4.0 fully working on Librem laptops, coreboot added IOMMU and TPM Purism – link
- Memcached DDoS Attack PoC Code & 17,000 IP addresses Posted Online – link
- Mastermind behind EUR 1 billion cyber bank robbery arrested in Spain – “ATMs were instructed remotely to dispense cash at a pre-determined time” – why is this function needed? What is the business requirement to have a function like that being implemented? I assume that we are talking about a flat network here? – link
- Notes on Analytics and Tracking in Onavo Protect for iOS – why not to use VPN sponsored by Facebook – link
- Taking over Facebook accounts using Free Basics partner portal – link